Gearing up for the Mike Kennedy Business Coaching 90 Day Planning Meeting on Thursday 21st in Milton Keynes. December’s meeting is my favourite, not just because it’s Xmas but because it’s a chance for clients to celebrate their progress and success over the previous 12 months. It is great for me to be part of that and reflect on the impact business coaching has had on them.
I’m looking forward to handing out some well-earned awards. Along with the celebrations we will follow our established format of
- Review of last quarter’s challenges, learning points and successes
- Review of performance versus last quarter profit target and KPIs
- Assessment of the Business Foundations (time, service, production and measurement), Cash Flow Drivers (leads, conversion, average sales value, repeat sales and margins), Leadership and Productivity and Business Systems
- Set goals for next 90 days
- Determine actions for the next 90 days
- Education Slot – Business Planning and Processes
It will be great for us all to relax over Christmas knowing that our goals and plans for the next quarter already in place.