I hold a Mike Kennedy Business Coaching 90 Day Planning Meeting each quarter for my clients. As well as vital planning, it’s a chance for clients to celebrate their progress and success over the previous quarter. It’s great for me to be part of that and reflect on the impact business coaching has had for them.
I always look forward to giving some well-earned recognition of achievement, along with that we follow our established format of:
- Review of last quarter’s challenges, learning points and successes
- Review of performance versus last quarter profit target and KPIs
- Assessment of the Business Foundations (time, service, production and measurement), Cash Flow Drivers (leads, conversion, average sales value, repeat sales and margins), Leadership and Productivity and Business Systems
- Set goals for next 90 days
- Determine actions for the next 90 days
- Education Slot – Business Planning and Processes
Following each meeting it’s a great feeling knowing that our goals and plans for the next quarter are already in place.